In the Kannada industry, the most popular television reality show is Bigg Boss. The show is popular not only in Karnataka but also in the show popular in India wide. In Kannada, all seasons of the show hosted by Kannada Superstar Kiccha Sudeep The show successfully completed in six seasons. Now the seventh season ready to entertaining the television audience on Colors Kannada. The show already telecasted on television from 13th October 2019 on Colors Kannada from 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM. Here we are introducing the details of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 – 2019.
Bigg Boss show also streaming on the Voot app. watch the exciting and unrevealed contents also. In this season 18 contestants participate and their time in Bigg Boss house. Cera, Comfort Fabric Conditioner, India Gate Basmati rice, Lifebuoy, Haier, and Levista Coffee are the official sponsors of the show.
Housemates of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 – 2019
- Kuri Pratap – Film Actor: Kuri Prathap is popular among the Kannada TV audience. His presence in Srujan Lokesh’s Majaa Talkies has earned him immense popularity. The Mysuru-born actor started his journey in theatre, before his finding feet in the small screen. He has also acted in over 150 films.
- Priyanka – Model and TV actress: She is an engineering graduate, is a household name among the TV audience. She shot to fame with the negative role of Chandrika in Agni Sakshi.
- Ravi Belagere – Senior Journalist: He is known for his sharp criticisms on politics. His weekly Hai Bangalore enjoys good readership for his spicy stories revolving around the lives of celebs, politics which also glorifies the underworld stories.
- Chandana Ananthakrishna – TV Actress: She is a TV actress, who has earned popularity with his role of Chukki in Colors Super’s Chukki and Raja Rani.
- Vasuki Vaibhav – Musician: He is a singer and music director, came to limelight with the film, Rama Rama Re for which he scored the music. His father Jayaram was a theatre artist named Jayaram, who died before the release of his first film.
- Deepika Das – Tv Actress: She is a film and TV actress, made her debut in films with Samuel Tony’s Doodh Sagar and Dream Girl. She shot to fame with Naagini serial, her five lakh fan following on Instagram holds a mirror to her popularity.
- Jai Jagadish – Actor, Producer, Director: He is a legendary filmmaker Putanna Kanagal’s Phalitamsha. Gaali Maathu, Benkiyalli Aralida Hoovu, Bandhana, Madhuve Madu Tamashe Nodu, and Garjane are some of his popular movies. Gradually, he started doing negative roles.
- Gurulinga Swamy – Ascetic: He is a follower of 12th-century philosopher and social reformer Basaveshwara aka Basavanna. He wants to do his bit to the people of flood-hit North Karnataka.
- Bhumi Shetty – Tv Actress: She is the role of Mani in Kinnari serial, hails from Kundapura. She has worked in a Telugu serial called Ninne Pelladatha. She was debut in films with Yogish-starrer Lambodara.
- Kishan Belagali – Dancer: He is a dancer and choreographer and also the winner of the Hindi reality show, Dance Deewane.
- Duniya Rashmi – Actress: She started her carrier with superhit movie Duniya, after her film, she appeared without a trace. Now, she wants to revive her career and hoping that Bigg Boss Kannada gives a good beginning for her in the second innings.
- Chandan Achar – Actor: He is an actor, who shot to fame with Kirik Party. He has worked in the films like Mugulu Nage and Chemistry of Kariyappa. His next film is Avane Srimannarayana.
- Sujatha Satyanarayan – Radio Jockey, Actress: Sujatha Akshaya is a multifaceted talent who has become a household name with Radha Ramana serial in a negative role named Sithara. Apart from acting, she is an RJ.
- Raju Talikote – Actor: He is a theatre artist and film actor, who has acted in the films like Manasaare, Pancharangi, Rajadhani, Charminar and Anjada Gandu.
- Chaitra Vasudevan – Emcee, VJ: He is is a popular VJ and emcee who came to limelight with Chat Street. She made her acting debut in a small role in Kiccha Sudeep’s recently-released movie Pailwaan.
- Chaitra Kottur – Author, Actress: was worked behind the camera for a few years and came to limelight through acting in Soojidaara.
- Shine Shetty – Actor, Performer: He acted in a couple of movies that include Gvana Yajna and Asthitva. By his own admission, his career did not progress too much extent and decided to start a street food shop in his native.
- Harish Raj – Actor: He is a popular name in the television and film industry. He started his acting journey with television serial Hosa Chiguru Hale Beru in 1996 and his debut in films was with Doni Saagali in 1998. After working in numerous serials and films, he turned director with Kalakaar.
In the show, 18 contestants spend 15 weeks in the Bigg Boss house, as usual, previous seasons. In this season more excited, and controversies episodes. Stay tuned for more updates.